fckeditor Upgrade

aPoLLo

Hi everyone.

I just did an upgrade to the most recent recommended version of fckeditor to my CC store. (Version 2.1)

All the functions seem to be working ok except for one major one. When I try to browse my server for images nothing comes up. ie. The list is blank.

Is there a configuration file that requires tweaking or is there a compat issue here with CC 3.0.17?

The new fckeditor is currently installed in the following location:

/public_html/store/admin/includes/rte/

Any suggestions?

Thanks

aPoLLo B)

Either on this site or at CubeCartForums.org, I recall seeing a discussion about a tweak that may be necessary when replacing the version of the editor that's bundled with CC with a version that's directly downloaded from the publisher's site.

I encourage you to hop on over to CubeCartForums.org and become familiar with what's over there.

See: http://www.cubecartforums.org/index.php?showtopic=1271

Either on this site or at CubeCartForums.org, I recall seeing a discussion about a tweak that may be necessary when replacing the version of the editor that's bundled with CC with a version that's directly downloaded from the publisher's site.

I encourage you to hop on over to CubeCartForums.org and become familiar with what's over there.

See: http://www.cubecartforums.org/index.php?showtopic=1271

Thanks a lot for that.

That link was very helpful. Obvioulsy the version I used had some compat issues.

Cheers

aPoLLo :)