Support Centre Login

Guest gavjof

Guest gavjof

Hi there,

I've just purchased Cubecart 4 (Full License & Copyright Removal Key) and would like to ask support a question.

I've got 6 months of support apparently :) but I'm not sure to to get at it.

When I visit https://support.cubecart.com/ and put in the same info I used to purchase the sotware it just says:

Invalid Username or Password

Do I need to register for this site separately? Using the same email?

Cheers

gav

Guest gavjof

You cant login. You simply open a new ticket and where it says "Support Code" you enter your support access code which is shown on the homepage of your customer control panel.

Hi Stevie68, thank's for your reply I believe I've found it now.

Perhaps, the initial email should be made a little more clear then. I expected to be able to login.

The Welcome to Cubecart email says:

If you have a technical issue please login to our customer support helpdesk with the username and password which was used at the time of purchase. The support department should then be activated and a member of staff will assist you at the first possible opportunity.

I do have my Support Access Code, but if I click on Support I get the following options:

Login | Register | Knowledgebase | Submit A Ticket | Downloads

I've noticed there is a space for my support access code on the "Submit a Ticket" page but I just feel that the welcome email was worded incorrectly.

Must I complete this large form each time?

Cheers

gav