Can the database be downloaded to a CSV file?

I have a product database that now needs the prices changing.

Can I access the CC database in spreadsheet (CSV) format so that I can import from my Excel product spreadsheet that holds the cost/profit markup of each product?

If not is there an easier way to change prices such as finding them listed somewhere on one page (one of the files) and runing own the list altering the prices?

Thank you.

Trevor.

There is a built in facility to change all the prices by a percentage or fixed amount, all products or catagory related. Its in admin, veiw products at the bottom of the page. Individual product price changes have to be done on each product. the may be a way to do with a CSV file, some one else may know.

There is a built in facility to change all the prices by a percentage or fixed amount, all products or catagory related. Its in admin, veiw products at the bottom of the page. Individual product price changes have to be done on each product. the may be a way to do with a CSV file, some one else may know.

Thanks for your guidance. I'm going to put this in the v3 forum as that's where i should have put it in the first place.

Cheers. Trevor.

I have a product database that now needs the prices changing.

Can I access the CC database in spreadsheet (CSV) format so that I can import from my Excel product spreadsheet that holds the cost/profit markup of each product?

If not is there an easier way to change prices such as finding them listed somewhere on one page (one of the files) and runing own the list altering the prices?

Thank you.

Trevor.

Yes to both. Thru your hosting companies control panel, you can access phpmyadmin for your database and export it or go thru the inventory table and change the prices.