IE7 doesn't see prices, only $?.?

stevemills

I built my store using Firefox 3, and now I've been exploring it with IE7 for the other half of the world. The store navigates and looks pretty much the same, but all the digits are appearing as ?'s. I've tried various skins, and it's all the same. On the front page, product pages, in the shopping cart, it's all ?'s where there should be numbers.

Any idea what is going on here?

Does anyone have an idea why this is happening? I've looked with another computer using IE6, and the same question marks are there. I've checked my server's php to see what character set is called for, and I see this: ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7 which I believe is correct.

Guest Brivtech

Okay, in the link you provided, I'm getting the ?'s in both FF2 and IE.

When I hover over the prices, I get a message saying "You must log in to view prices."

This would explain why you could see the prices in FF3 and not in IE7, because you have a session already going in FF, but not in IE.

To resolve this, you need to change the admin setting: Hide prices until customer has logged in. This should be in your configuration in the admin control panel. Let me know if that fixes it.