International Shipping Options

Guest midwest

Guest midwest

Hi Guy's,

It seems to me this has already been posted somewhere, but cannot seem to find it.

I am using v 3.0.18

Currently, my International Customers are presented with a considerable amount of choices for shipping selection from the USPS upon checkout, showing multiple shipping classes, (first class, priority, express) as well as container selections ( envelopes, rectagular, non- rectangular, etc.) for each of the classes.

What I want to do is limit the amount of options quoted to specific class choices and container types so that my customers are presented with only those options. I am wanting to offer up to 3 options for International orders.

( SIDE NOTE-Customers have no idea what type container I am shipping in so it is irrelevent to have all those options presented to them. This is something that should be presented to the admin of the store, and then selectable for each product, based on the individual paramenters of the product( size, weight, etc. ). The only option that should be presented to the customer is the class, and the quote for that class. )

I have not looked at V4 much, so this may already be something that is already featured in that version, but for those of us still using V3x, could someone please post the link to which this issue is/was addressed, or the code modification.

Everything seems to be working fine, as far as quotes etc., except for this minor issue.

Thanks to anyone who helps with this !!

midwest B)

• 1 month later...

Before dealing with shipping services you should have whole knowledge. Currently, my International Customers are presented with a considerable amount of choices for shipping selection from the USPS upon checkout, showing multiple shipping classes, (first class, priority, express) as well as container selections ( envelopes, rectagular, non- rectangular, etc.) for each of the classes.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest Elliante

I understand that different people have different needs, but try to check http://www.shipnex.com/ its the shipping service I am currently using. It works well for my business, though I use a different company for personal use like a single mail and item purchased.