Order problem

SibeSpace

Hi. I've had a new customer register their details. In CC Admin it's showing they have 1 order. There is nothing shown in the Order list and if I click on '1' order in the Customer list it says there is no orders in the database. I've got an email from the system with the order details. I use PayPal as the gateway but no money has been received.

So - question is how can I have an email from the CC system with the order details, but no order in the database? Can anyone help explain this? Is there someway that the customer can place an order and then cancel it?

thanks

Sorry. If you were using Authorize.Net, I would explore this issue with you because that is the only payment gateway I'm familiar with. But even if PayPal isn't the cause, the fact that you use it adds doubts to my confidence I could help you solve this.

And I wanted to reply to you just to let you know that your thread is being read - but there might not be any ideas out there that would warrant a reply.

And you can always include the standard information we ask:

1. CubeCart version, MySql version, PHP version.

2. Any mods installed? Any custom skins?

3. How long has your store been in operation? How many successful transactions until now?

4. What was the last thing you changed? Products added? Options added?

Hiya & thanks for the reply. I'm not so sure it's a PayPal thing. I was more asking how an order could be placed, I get an email confirmation from the CC system, but in my Admin there is no order shown. When you look at the customer details it is showing 1 order, bit nothing listed in the orders section. Now I don't know if it is a valid order, or a cancelled order, or something went wrong during the process - hence the question.

And details are:

CC3

MySQL 4.1.22 Standard

PHP 5.2.6

Custom skin I wrote, but based on the standard supplied skins.

MODs installed are: Estelle's Image/Text Upload, Product Sort, Related Products, Automatic price update, & SEO.

Store has been in operation for over a year. I recently had to rebuild it from the ground up after the MYSQL dbase got screwed up during transfer from one host to another. I've basically installed 3.0.17 from scratch. Added all of the MODs. Imported the SQL data. Then upgraded to 3.0.18. Since then I've had a few successful transactions and 2 that have gone like this. I'm concerned now that something is wrong behind the scenes but I've no idea if/what/how to fix it.

thanks

Just had another order & exactly the same thing happened. I've got an email confirmation of the order and nothing is showing in the database. Against the customers name it shows order "1" - when you click on it it says no orders in database. I've received payment for the order via PayPal but have no order details.

I've had orders that have gone through OK in between.

Does anyone have a clue what's going on here? This is causing me problems now & I have no clue how to fix it :yeahhh:

• 1 month later...