Who's got the highest Google Page Rank with CubeCart?

Guest saran321

Guest saran321

I have just achieved a 1/10 PR, after a relatively short time with CubeCart. My website is linked to in many forums, so that helps a lot, along with the SEO mod. I was curious what the highest Google PR someone with CubeCart has achieved. If you Click Here, you will be able to see your future Google page ranking. Mine is futured at a 3/10. To use this, just click the link, and then enter your address in place of mine. The links in Google for my website are all for the previous (pre-CC) version of my site, so all of the links are dead. I don't think this will affect my pr though, since google is now crawling my site daily, and as mentioned before, I have a lot of inbound links. Please share your success.

Most of mine are 2/10 though 2 are 3/10. Not exactly sure why/how google figures this, but was interesting to look.

John51 - depends on what works on your webhost. Read the instructions and you might just have to try them all to see what works. Make sure you click a link after you enable it as the index can load fine but none of the links work.

Guest Brivtech

My website is linked to in many forums, so that helps a lot

We spend hours on end deleting link spammers who come on here posting links to their sites.

Only those who follow the forum rules are left standing. All the others end up in the firing line. :yeahhh:

Back on topic, I have to say that sites I've made by CC have fared well with search engines, although I typically employ some additoinal search engine registration tools, and I also have good inbound links including Mcafee.

I've done almost nothing for SEO, although when I upgraded to CC4 I turned on the SEO URL functionality.

Most of my sites end up with a PR of 3, although my product pages tend to get a PR of 2. Every once in a while, a site of mine will get a PR of 4, but that hasn't happened with a CC site yet.

Regarding inbound links, I have 2 main strategies -- articles and affiliates. Other than that, the other main thing that contributes to the PR is content. The more content you have on a page that is relevant to itself (everything focused on a single topic), the higher your PR can be.

I'm sure SEO strategies such as placing keywords in heading tags and metatags will also help, although again, I haven't spent much time working to that level of detail.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest JamesGarry

I like Avactis shopping cart and you may try it. They have very good SEO URLs and provide free versions.

The problem with PR=0 may come not from shopping cart software. There may be a lot of other reasons. For example, if your site is new it may have PR=0 for 2-6 months.

PR of 5 and 6 on a couple of my clients sites

3s and 4 on the rest

I have 15 clients using cubecart and they all use the SEO mod and I have forced them all to write good product content and good category content

and have worked 3 way link strategies with solid relevant sites for each of them.

Dont ask me for SEO help

you wont be able to pay for it...