Problems with Product Options and MYSQL

Guest afan06

Hey I was adding new product options and now I keep getting this error. Can one of you smart people help me? Can you only have so many product options? Thanks so much!

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /public_html/store/classes/db.inc.php on line 107

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /public_html/store/classes/db.inc.php on line 108

Product Options

MySQL Error Occured

2013: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

QUERY = SELECT DISTINCT product, name FROM CubeCart_options_bot INNER JOIN CubeCart_inventory ON product = productId ORDER BY name ASC

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I got the same error today, contacted my web hosting providers but they could not come up with an immediate solution. How did you finally solve this problem?

Thanks.

Hi,

I finally solved the problem by deleting the last product to which options were assigned. The total pages of options went down to 710 and this solved the problem. Does anybody know whether there is a way to add more options without the options page crashing?

Thanks.

If the error is as above "2013: Lost connection to MySQL server during query", it may bge the case where your database host has limited the number of concurrent connections. Ask them about this.

But a difference of a calculated number of 710 pages of options vs anything higher sounds like a timeout issue.