Eway - Sorry your order failed

Guest shiney

Hi I am hoping someone can help me. I have set up eway as my payment gateway however when I purchase a product from my store it returns the message sorry your order failed. Has anyone had experience with this, it is driving me insane!!!!

Merry Christmas!

Thanks

There is no debug setting, now what? Please dont assume this gateway is anything at all like paypal, it isnt and that is why I use it.

Please there must be someone who can tell me how to fix it step by step, it is driving me mad.

Thanks

Jodie

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am hoping someone can help me. I have set up eway as my payment gateway however when I purchase a product from my store it returns the message sorry your order failed. Has anyone had experience with this, it is driving me insane!!!!

Merry Christmas!

Thanks

Hi Shiney, happy new year.

I can't help, but I thought I would express you are not alone with this problem and there does not seem to be the help anywhere. I have googled and looked in loads of places.

I'm having problems since trying to run two stores from one master paypal email address.

I had to set a return url in paypal and think this is what is causing the error.

Maybe someone will advise now to of us are getting the "order failed" error.

I really need multiple cubecart stores running as well with a single paypal account.

Merry Christmas!

Thanks

Hi Shiney, happy new year.

I can't help, but I thought I would express you are not alone with this problem and there does not seem to be the help anywhere. I have googled and looked in loads of places.

I'm having problems since trying to run two stores from one master paypal email address.

I had to set a return url in paypal and think this is what is causing the error.

Maybe someone will advise now to of us are getting the "order failed" error.

I really need multiple cubecart stores running as well with a single paypal account.