not getting the order confirmation emails

Guest cube_marglar

Guest cube_marglar

I just upgraded a site from 3 to 4.

What is really weird, is that I'm not getting the "Order Complete" emails like I used to. I have another CC4 site that works great and sends the order complete emails perfectly. The two sites are setup almost identical and use the same paypal pro payment gateway.

Instead of sending me an admin email about the order, I get a copy of the "payment received" email sent to the customer.

The customer also never gets their order confirmation.. Very strange.

Has anyone seen this before? Do you know what it could be?

Guest cube_marglar

I am the customer and the host. This isn't the issue.

The issue is that both the "customer" and I get a message telling us that payment was successful. So, we are receiving messages. Neither the customer or I (the admin) gets an order confirmation email. It doesn't appear that cc4 is sending it for some reason. That is the problem I'm trying to solve.

• 2 months later...

I am the customer and the host. This isn't the issue.

The issue is that both the "customer" and I get a message telling us that payment was successful. So, we are receiving messages. Neither the customer or I (the admin) gets an order confirmation email. It doesn't appear that cc4 is sending it for some reason. That is the problem I'm trying to solve.

I'm also having the same issue... I receive test orders as a customer, but not any admin emails /order confirmations. What are likely causes of this?

Guest estelle

The order confirmation email goes out to both the customer and store administrator when you change the order status to Completed.

When the order status is Processing there is just a payment received email that goes out to the customer (and is BCC'd to the store administrator)

When the order status is Pending there is another short 'order acknowledgment' email, you can get rid of this however, look for the free mod called "Disable Order Acknowledgement Emails"

Guest hedgeho33

I am having a similar problem, which has just started suddenly today.

Order confirmation and order dispatched emails are no longer being sent from cubecart to admin or the customer. The admin email account is sending and receiving other emails, so it is a cubecart only issue. I have not changed any settings, so don't understand what the problem could be.

• 1 month later...
Guest kevjvek

I've got a similar issue. Customers receive the "Order Acknowledgement" email, but it's not going to the admin Email Address set up on the General Settings page.

• 3 months later...

I have the same problem since I updated to 3.3.4. Customer are no longer receiving confirmation email upon placing an order.

cc has disabled the order acknowledgement-email with the lates cc versions

• 3 months later...

Somebody help me, please!

I am having the same problem for more than two weeks and tried to figure out what to do.

The buyers on my site can purchase the items (which are digital goods), but they do not receive the e-mail with their download link. No e-mail is sent automatically to them like it has been until 1 week ago.

The payment is done in PayPal, the invoices can be seen, yet the costumers do not receive their download link in their e-mail or instantly.

I am trying to figure out a solution for this for over a week and had disputes on PayPal and major loss of clients.

Please help. I would appreciate any idea.

Thank you!

• 1 year later...

I have the same problem since I updated to 3.3.4. Customer are no longer receiving confirmation email upon placing an order.

cc has disabled the order acknowledgement-email with the lates cc versions

Ha Ha, this is truly funny. I used to think that all of the emails sent to customers were annoying, but now I realize that due to differences in processing my order depending on the payment method, I really need that order confirmation email to be sent with all the relevant info. Can I enable it again?

Alice.