Gateway PAges

Guest soulmanmtl

Guest soulmanmtl

hey all

weird stuff happened this morning and had a look around but not really good at this so... ran out of options really quick. My site is all fine, you see the topbanner, then you see login on the left side and basket on the right side and then below, you see the whole site. You go from one page and the other, all good. Thing is, as sson as I go to the basket the see whats in it, the site kind of goes up and goes over the banner. You can see tat the banner is still there underneath, but you see nothing and the top page starts with login and basket and then the whole site below.

Anybody knows why it decided to look like that. Maybe give me the code you have in gateway.tpl so i can check if something is missing. Cheers

Guest soulmanmtl

Any direction someone could point me out?

Hi

If you are still having these problems, then some extra information from yourself would be useful such as the store address and some idea of what changes if any have recently been done to the store.

Regards

Ian

Sure. Well the store is www.compocell.com and if you go to the basket...the page goes up a bit and goes over the top banner. I did manage to get my SSL certificate to appear right below the go to checkout button but I took it off to see if that was the problem but stayed the same without it. Also, I just realised yesterday that in the basket, we could see the picture of the product, but cant figure out if the picture was there before, maybe I never noticed it before. If it wasnt there before, I have no clue why it does now and that might be a reason why... As you can see....Im lost lol

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody had a chance to go have a look on the website and has an idea where i should look for that?

It seems like you are having quite a lot of issues at the moment and changing a lot of files and this is causing all of these problems.

This problem is caused by changes you have made to your cart.tpl file in the styleTemplates/global directory - the reason it is showing up here but is fine in the rest of the site is because the cart has it's own template different from the rest of the site.

Regards

Ian

Guest soulmanmtl

Anybody had a chance to go have a look on the website and has an idea where i should look for that?

It seems like you are having quite a lot of issues at the moment and changing a lot of files and this is causing all of these problems.

This problem is caused by changes you have made to your cart.tpl file in the styleTemplates/global directory - the reason it is showing up here but is fine in the rest of the site is because the cart has it's own template different from the rest of the site.

Regards

Ian

Only changes I made in that file is a favicon and the GeoTrust logo that appears just below the checkout button. I took the code out for both of them and it still does the same. Thanks for trying to help and got your PM by the way, thanks but righ now I really need to get this site going and earn some money out of it so I think I'll put my effort somewhere else and sort that out later. Appreciated you trying to help

cheers