changing latest products location

Guest rego82

Guest rego82

hi

im trying to relocate the latest products into the right hand div which is now empty as i have either deleted the items in there or moved them to the left div.

this is for the ( killer ) skin

i imagine its just chaning the location of a line of code or something simple like that but i just cant find it.

all help gratefully recieved!

dave

hi

im trying to relocate the latest products into the right hand div which is now empty as i have either deleted the items in there or moved them to the left div.

this is for the ( killer ) skin

i imagine its just chaning the location of a line of code or something simple like that but i just cant find it.

all help gratefully recieved!

dave

Hi Dave

Do you really mean that you want to move the latest products to the right hand column ? Or do you mean the random product.

If you do actually mean the latest products, then that is part of the {PAGE_CONTENT} and as well as moving that tag, you will need to make more coding changes

regards

ian

• 3 months later...

What about changing the functionality of the popular products box? This can easily be done by changing the SQL Select statement inside popularProducts.inc.php.

Hi there

I'm interested to do the same.... I want change SQL statement in popularProducts.inc.php. pop product in order to have latest prod instead of popular...how can i do?