Add to Basket fails after upgrade to 4.3.2

Guest Agent47

Guest Agent47

I was using cubecart v4.2.2 on my local machine for testing purpose and decided to upgrade to cubecart v4.3.2. Since it requires php 5.1. and above, I also upgraded to php 5.2 (I use APPSERV). Everything went well but when i visited the store front and tried to add a product to the basket, it fails.. the basket is shown empty.. I was also not able to login to the customer account section. I double checked that register_globals are turned on in the php.ini. My testing store was working fine before until i upgraded. I also installed a fresh copy of cubecart but the problem remains. Now i know that this has somehting to do with my server configuration but i have no idea where .... Is there anyone having the same issue ? any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Zeb

Guest Agent47

I also noticed that the "Language" drop down menu is not working either.. i installed a fresh copy of cubecart v4.3.2 on another computer and it is having the same issue. when i downgraded back to 4.2.2, it worked (same server configuration ).. Seems like there are some requirements for cubecart v4.3.2 that i am missing...... please help:)

Guest Agent47

Ian you didn't read my original post? I said local machine which means there is no URL.. I installed it locally and am using the default skin which offcourse has nothing to do with problem i am having. Anyways thanks for replying :)

Ian you didn't read my original post? I said local machine which means there is no URL.. I installed it locally and am using the default skin which offcourse has nothing to do with problem i am having. Anyways thanks for replying :homestar:

Nope, I obviously didnt ! I have no experience of running CubeCart on a local machine and wouldnt want to start as it is fraught with difficulties. If this is a completely fresh install of 4.3.2 including the skins, then dont think I can help you. The reason for my question regarding the skin was that this type of problem is usually to do with an old version of the skin being used.

Regards

Ian