Perishable and Non Perishable Items Shipping

I have a client that sales food by order. Some of their food is perishable and has to be sent by UPS 2 day to location. They also sell spices and sauces that aren't perishable and want to ship those via UPS ground. I don't want to activate both and have a pulldown so they don't accidentally select ground shipping for a perishable item and then have to go back and collect more shipping. Does anyone know of a way I can force one category to ship using UPS 2 day and other categories to ship using UPS ground? If it's a mod and you can do it, can you send me an estimate and timeline? Thanks,

I have a client that sales food by order. Some of their food is perishable and has to be sent by UPS 2 day to location. They also sell spices and sauces that aren't perishable and want to ship those via UPS ground. I don't want to activate both and have a pulldown so they don't accidentally select ground shipping for a perishable item and then have to go back and collect more shipping. Does anyone know of a way I can force one category to ship using UPS 2 day and other categories to ship using UPS ground? If it's a mod and you can do it, can you send me an estimate and timeline? Thanks,

There is an excellent shipping mod available via CubeCartForums. I have used it a few times on some of my clients shops and havent found anything it cant do yet !

regards

Ian