failed to open stream: Permission denied

Guest cndonline

Guest cndonline

Hi,

when adding or deleting a category, i get the next error:

Warning: fopen(/home/kuwartel/domains/deparadijsvogel.com/public_html/includes/extra/admin_cat_cache.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/kuwartel/domains/deparadijsvogel.com/public_html/includes/functions.inc.php on line 1326

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/kuwartel/domains/deparadijsvogel.com/public_html/includes/functions.inc.php on line 1327

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/kuwartel/domains/deparadijsvogel.com/public_html/includes/functions.inc.php on line 1328

it has appeared since just a few days and nothing has changed on permissions on the website. does anyone of you knwo what to do in this case?

thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,

Ruud van den Einden

Hi,

when adding or deleting a category, i get the next error:

Warning: fopen(/home/kuwartel/domains/deparadijsvogel.com/public_html/includes/extra/admin_cat_cache.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/kuwartel/domains/deparadijsvogel.com/public_html/includes/functions.inc.php on line 1326

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/kuwartel/domains/deparadijsvogel.com/public_html/includes/functions.inc.php on line 1327

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/kuwartel/domains/deparadijsvogel.com/public_html/includes/functions.inc.php on line 1328

it has appeared since just a few days and nothing has changed on permissions on the website. does anyone of you knwo what to do in this case?

thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,

Ruud van den Einden

Hi Ruud

I think the permissions must have changed for you to be suddenly getting this error message. Check the permissions on the includes/extra directory which should 777

regards

Ian

• 7 months later...
Guest cndonline

Hello Ian, thanks for your reply, but it didn't work out. Still getting these error messages.

I have checked the database after getting the error and cleared cache etc. that solved my problem