Agents / third parties selling on my site?

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible in cubecart to allow other people to sell products on my website.

It would be the same sort of thing as Amazon Marketplace. The site sells second hand computer parts, for older machines.

Are other people able to log in to the website and only see part of the admin area. They would need to fill in a form, with some drop down fields, for manufacturer, peripheral type, price description etc.

If anyone could advise if this is possible, or if there are any 3rd party plugins, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Paul

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible in cubecart to allow other people to sell products on my website.

It would be the same sort of thing as Amazon Marketplace. The site sells second hand computer parts, for older machines.

Are other people able to log in to the website and only see part of the admin area. They would need to fill in a form, with some drop down fields, for manufacturer, peripheral type, price description etc.

If anyone could advise if this is possible, or if there are any 3rd party plugins, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Paul

Hi Paul

I havent heard of such a mod existing for CubeCart but you need to make the enquiry over at cubecartforums.org which is the commercial forum where you are likely to either find someone that has that already or who would be willing to write it for you

Regards

Ian