Help! Website is not loading up, blank website!

Guest ukg273

Guest ukg273

Hi,

Im new to the forums but have joined in the hope of some assistance in a problem that i have.

Last week i got transfered a domain, and for some reason the next day the website did not load up. It shows up blank. Initially i was made to believe it maybe a nameserver problem and ever since (its been a week so far), i have been trying to do something about it. Iv contacted my host, and they told me to contact my domain company. I contacted them and they just told me to contact my host basically. Iv also been in contact with the previous owner of the site and hes baffled by this problem too. We cant seem to work out whats wrong! Its hurting business as the site wont show up.

I hope some one on here can provide some much needed help and assistance.

Thank you!

Hi,

Im new to the forums but have joined in the hope of some assistance in a problem that i have.

Last week i got transfered a domain, and for some reason the next day the website did not load up. It shows up blank. Initially i was made to believe it maybe a nameserver problem and ever since (its been a week so far), i have been trying to do something about it. Iv contacted my host, and they told me to contact my domain company. I contacted them and they just told me to contact my host basically. Iv also been in contact with the previous owner of the site and hes baffled by this problem too. We cant seem to work out whats wrong! Its hurting business as the site wont show up.

I hope some one on here can provide some much needed help and assistance.

Thank you!

Very difficult to say anything when you give no specifics like website domain !!

regards

Ian