Error Since Update

Hi

Since we updated to the latest version all pages load and work correct but we get the little error message down the bottom left where it should say done. The error message is as follows

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; GTB6; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30618; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0)

Timestamp: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 11:43:32 UTC

Line: 132

Char: 3

Code: 0

URI: http://www.click4parts.ie/js/lightbox.js

Any help or ideas would be appreciated

Thanks

David

David

This error is usually caused by defining the lightbox javascript files in the wrong order with your skin index.tpl file however that doesnt look like it is the problem here as the 4 definitions are in the correct order.

Have you made any changes to other files recently, maybe files within the skin definition ?

Regards

Ian

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Digren

Hi

It is the latest version and yes I did upload the updated files but not sure what you mean by updating the skin.

Thanks

David

Take a look at this post : CubeCart 4.3.2 Update

regards

Ian

I have added the above referenced code to the the 3rd party skin file i have for my cart. It however still comes up with the OP error on any https pages...any ideas?