secpay/paypoint

keat

Guys n Gals

I'm in the final stages of yet another CC3.18 e-commerce site (my 3rd one)

I've created a secpay/paypoint account for the customer, but I'm unable to get secpay to accept a transaction.

I get a message "Digests do not match, Possible fraud"

I've tested with an older secpay account, and this one works.

Having contacted secpay, it would appear that they implimented some new security features back in January, the new account is subject to these new security measures, whereas the older one isn't !!

Am I doing something wrong?, or is there a more recent gateway I should upload.

The current gateway has very little in the way of configuration in the GUI, other than enabled, test mode, and merchant ID.

Thanks in advance

Well it seems this is definately the cause.

Secpay, have removed the digest checking from my account, and everthing is working.

Apparently, they have requested Cubecart impliment this in the secpay gateway, and are now suggesting that I do the same.

Does anyone know, if there are any plans to impliment this in the gateway ?

Guest PayPoint.net

Well it seems this is definately the cause.

Secpay, have removed the digest checking from my account, and everthing is working.

Apparently, they have requested Cubecart impliment this in the secpay gateway, and are now suggesting that I do the same.

Does anyone know, if there are any plans to impliment this in the gateway ?

Hi there

Digest checking is an optional security measure on Paypoint.net Gateway (SECPay) accounts; the recent change was only to have this option enabled by default instead of disabled until requested.

You can email [email protected], quoting your account ID, to request that it be disabled.

Hope that helps!