Host moved server key issue

Guest spany

Guest spany

My host has moved servers so now i have to change the licence key, i check the knowlege base at cube cart it says this

It is possible to correct this your self. Please login to your customer control panel at http://www.cubecart.com. Viewing your dashboard you should see your "Software License(s)" listed down the page. Please locate the one in question and click "view full details". On the following page you should see instructions about how you can "Unlock" the software license key so that it can lock to your new server name and IP address.

When i go to my control panel there is nothing there to locate or click on to see the instructions to proceed to unlock the licence key anybody got any ideas how to sort this

My host has moved servers so now i have to change the licence key, i check the knowlege base at cube cart it says this

It is possible to correct this your self. Please login to your customer control panel at http://www.cubecart.com. Viewing your dashboard you should see your "Software License(s)" listed down the page. Please locate the one in question and click "view full details". On the following page you should see instructions about how you can "Unlock" the software license key so that it can lock to your new server name and IP address.

When i go to my control panel there is nothing there to locate or click on to see the instructions to proceed to unlock the licence key anybody got any ideas how to sort this

If you purchased that licence through that control panel login then it will be listed under the My Licences / Copyright Keys. If it isnt on the front page under Active Licences then it was probably a demo licence that has now expired. If it isnt under either section, then you registered it through a different login

regards

Ian

Guest spany

Got this sorted you were right havenswift was logging in using wrong acc,what i have just noticed when i google my site under the site title the usual blerb is not there it has this instead

hosting control panel if it has a file manager. The cache folder requires a file permission of 0777 (or as high as your hosting company allows e.g. 0775)

Not sure which file i have to update to correct this anybody any ideas

Got this sorted you were right havenswift was logging in using wrong acc,what i have just noticed when i google my site under the site title the usual blerb is not there it has this instead

hosting control panel if it has a file manager. The cache folder requires a file permission of 0777 (or as high as your hosting company allows e.g. 0775)

Not sure which file i have to update to correct this anybody any ideas

What is your site url and title ?

If that is showing in google, it is what was presented to the google crawler the last time it indexed your site and will stay until the next time it visits (assuming that you have fixed the problem with your site, of course!!)

regards

Ian

Guest spany

Thanks for the fast reply,just checked awstats google hasnt crawled since problem was sorted so hopefully when they come round again this will correct itself.