New Cubecart Customer Having Problem.Pls Help

Guest CheapNintednoSales

Guest CheapNintednoSales

Hi. I'm a new customer to CC.

I have the latest version of cubecart version 4. I also have the latest version of php installed on my server.

However, on configuring my store i have noticed the categories not working properly.

I mean it says i have got 10 products in the category but I can only see 5 products. I have made sure all items are enabled in the admin section.

I'm a total novice to this, and any help or advice to resolve this would be appreciated.

More info can be seen from below.

Thanks in advance

http://cheapnintendosales.co.uk/index.php

Guest howdee

I have the latest version of cubecart version 4. I also have the latest version of php installed on my server.

However, on configuring my store i have noticed the categories not working properly.

I mean it says i have got 10 products in the category but I can only see 5 products. I have made sure all items are enabled in the admin section.

I'm a total novice to this, and any help or advice to resolve this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Might just be a case of Rebuilding the database in Admin?

Guest CheapNintednoSales

Thanks in advance

Might just be a case of Rebuilding the database in Admin?

Thanks you for the very swift reply.Can you please explain how to go about doing it please?.

Thanks

Guest CheapNintednoSales

in the admin on the left menu go down to Maintenance ---> Rebuild & Recount ---> Rebuild category product count

Thank you very much.

Tried that now and still no luck :unsure:

in the admin on the left menu go down to Maintenance ---> Rebuild & Recount ---> Rebuild category product count

Thank you very much.

Tried that now and still no luck :unsure:

It looks like it is actually working properly. In your DS/DS Lite top level category it is showing 10 products which is the total of the 5 that you have actually in that category and the 5 that you have in the console sub-category.

To be honest, the first thing I do with all my clients stores is remove the product count from showing

Ian

Guest CheapNintednoSales

Thank you very much.

Tried that now and still no luck :(

It looks like it is actually working properly. In your DS/DS Lite top level category it is showing 10 products which is the total of the 5 that you have actually in that category and the 5 that you have in the console sub-category.

To be honest, the first thing I do with all my clients stores is remove the product count from showing

Ian

Oh thank you very much..My mistake.How do i remove product count please.Thanks

Thank you very much.

Ian

No problem - glad to help !

To remove the product count after the categories, remove ({DATA.noProducts}) in skins/YOUR-SKIN/styleTemplates/boxes/categories.tpl.

Don’t forget to clean cache if you would like to see the results immediately.

Ian

Guest CheapNintednoSales

Thank you very much.

Ian

No problem - glad to help !

To remove the product count after the categories, remove ({DATA.noProducts}) in skins/YOUR-SKIN/styleTemplates/boxes/categories.tpl.

Don’t forget to clean cache if you would like to see the results immediately.

Ian

That was fantastic! Thanks again.