Paypal and FTD Florist ?

Guest Nolan Tarantino

Guest Nolan Tarantino

I am new to Cubecart and I am trying to wrap my head on how to properly set up my website.

I have a Florist website and I am with FTD. I have been given parameters for the credit card processing solutions. They told me that on Cubecart I could use the Paypal option as it uses their East platform.

So here is where I am confused, I have information from FTD, and I have set my paypal account up, but I am not sure how to set up Cubecart from here...

Does anyone have information that can point me in the right direction?

I am new to Cubecart and I am trying to wrap my head on how to properly set up my website.

I have a Florist website and I am with FTD. I have been given parameters for the credit card processing solutions. They told me that on Cubecart I could use the Paypal option as it uses their East platform.

So here is where I am confused, I have information from FTD, and I have set my paypal account up, but I am not sure how to set up Cubecart from here...

Does anyone have information that can point me in the right direction?

Hi Nolan

I have no idea about FTD or how your website would integrate with their systems if that is what you are talking about.

However, if you have a PayPal account setup, then configuring Paypal to work with CubeCart is very simple. Login as your admin user and then in the left side menu click on Payment Methods and then next to the PayPal entry click on Configure and enter your details

Ian