Product cross linked multi-categories explosion

Guest dragonkeeper1973

Guest dragonkeeper1973

Hi I am having troubles adding products that belong to more than one category. My store just broke while I was adding products. :blink:

I am using CubeCart ver.3.0.19 the server is running PHP5 with mysql5.

I have close to about 400 categories with only 202 of them added and 14 products added so far.

I cross linked 3 products to other categories and when I checked the storefront display those items had been duplicated by a random number in all categories both linked and master. :ninja2::ninja2:

I need step by step help on fixing this problem. Can any one help?

I am on a deadline to get everything fully functional and only have 9 days to do this.

Thank you in advance.

Remove the product from the additional category once and they will all disappear resolving the issue. Re-add it with a single click, close the dialog box. Add only one at a time closing the box each time, as when you change pages after adding or double click on an 'add' button it adds it a second time.

v3 bug.

Guest dragonkeeper1973

Remove the product from the additional category once and they will all disappear resolving the issue. Re-add it with a single click, close the dialog box. Add only one at a time closing the box each time, as when you change pages after adding or double click on an 'add' button it adds it a second time.

v3 bug.

Thanks. I tryed it and it seemed to work but I have run in to one other issue....

After removing the product I noticed the the item count did not reset. Is there any way to correct this issue with out having to take everthing down and starting over?

To take a look at what I am refering to you can look at my site that is posted on my profile.

I also have an issue with admin view of store in offline mode but I found the post where this was addressed, just haven't done it yet. :blink:

Once again thank you for your help.

v3 bug.

Thanks. I tryed it and it seemed to work but I have run in to one other issue....

After removing the product I noticed the the item count did not reset. Is there any way to correct this issue with out having to take everthing down and starting over?

To take a look at what I am refering to you can look at my site that is posted on my profile.

I also have an issue with admin view of store in offline mode but I found the post where this was addressed, just haven't done it yet. ;)

You can correct this in PHPAdmin.

Browse the Category table, find the paaricular category, and change the key "noProducts" to the ciorrect amount. (** Number of products **)

Guest dragonkeeper1973

v3 bug.

I also have an issue with admin view of store in offline mode but I found the post where this was addressed, just haven't done it yet. */*

You can correct this in PHPAdmin.

Browse the Category table, find the paaricular category, and change the key "noProducts" to the ciorrect amount. (** Number of products **)

That done the job. Thank you for the help. ;)