Another missing cart problem

keat

Hi Folks.

A few weeks back, we had an issue where customers were reporting that they couldn't see the shopping cart on one of our CC3 sites.

I've just had a call today, to report the same problem on a sister site.

Has anyone seen anything like this before ??

Looking at the attached screen shot, the whole cart section is missing... nothing there what so ever, not even a blank space to indicate it was missing.. It's as if the shopping cart doesn't exist.

Maybe the code isn't being loaded.. could something be blocked on the customers browser?

Until I can get to the bottom of it, I've created a new part with a link to the cart, but this is only a temporary fix.

Incidentally, when I look, everything is OK. The customer is using IE8, and wev'e tried it in and out of compatibilty mode.

The site in question this time is www.cabletiesonline.co.uk

Customer screen shot attached.

ScreenShot.pdf

We've had the same problem a few times, but never with IE. For us it has always been MSN Explorer. For customers that have told me about it, I've asked them to use IE & it's worked fine.

Have you got the SEO mod installed? Cos that could be causing some of the problems too. There is a suggested fix for it but can't remember where it was posted :yeahhh: