Problem in ADMIN page afther upgrade 4.3.4

When you search for products in ADMIN with Catagory. View products and the page with all catagorys is viewed. And you wish to switcht to a other page in staps <1 2 3, then comes the following ERROR:

Warning: main(admin/sources/products/index?_g=products/index.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/silksto/domains/silk-stockings.nl/public_html/admin_enc_ion.php on line 620

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'admin/sources/products/index?_g=products/index.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/silksto/domains/silk-stockings.nl/public_html/admin_enc_ion.php on line 620

Sorry i saw lather er is all right a topic of this problem, the moderator can delete this one if he wants.

With kind regards,

Martin Verkerk

Guest MasterSites

When you search for products in ADMIN with Catagory. View products and the page with all catagorys is viewed. And you wish to switcht to a other page in staps <1 2 3, then comes the following ERROR:

Warning: main(admin/sources/products/index?_g=products/index.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/silksto/domains/silk-stockings.nl/public_html/admin_enc_ion.php on line 620

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'admin/sources/products/index?_g=products/index.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/silksto/domains/silk-stockings.nl/public_html/admin_enc_ion.php on line 620

Sorry i saw lather er is all right a topic of this problem, the moderator can delete this one if he wants.

With kind regards,

Martin Verkerk

I can see you had your own custom theme on your previous version of the site? - You should re-upload the original skin files the skins folder on your site. Once that is done you will need to make some slight ammendments to your skins CSS files as noted here: http://forums.cubecart.com/index.php?showtopic=39440

Its always always recommended to read the release notes of any upgrade prior to going ahead and upgrading.

Hope this helps

KoOSK.net

With kind regards,

Martin Verkerk

I can see you had your own custom theme on your previous version of the site? - You should re-upload the original skin files the skins folder on your site. Once that is done you will need to make some slight ammendments to your skins CSS files as noted here: http://forums.cubecart.com/index.php?showtopic=39440

Its always always recommended to read the release notes of any upgrade prior to going ahead and upgrading.

Hope this helps

KoOSK.net

I'm just seeing the same error. I don't get what the Skin has to do with this as it is in Admin that the problem is occurring. I can see my first page of products correctly, but then click at the top for page 2, 3 or click '>' and I get the error, exactly the same, line 620.

Martin, did you get a resolution?

Thanks

Simon :-)

Guest Roger Huston

Hello, I am having the same problem in the admin. I do not see a resolution to this topic. I have read the release notes and I made the appropriate changes to my skin, although I do not think that has anything to do with it.

I am anxious to find a solution. Unfortunately admin_enc_ion.php is encrypted so I have no idea what is being passed to line 620.

Thanks,

Roger

Hello, I am having the same problem in the admin. I do not see a resolution to this topic. I have read the release notes and I made the appropriate changes to my skin, although I do not think that has anything to do with it.

I am anxious to find a solution. Unfortunately admin_enc_ion.php is encrypted so I have no idea what is being passed to line 620.

Thanks,

Roger

http://bugs.cubecart.com/view.php?id=1596