Paypal Problems

Hi All

Having a few problems with paypal payments. I managed to get it to work once but after that it just keeps coming up with an error message saying use a different card. I have setup the API etc etc and it goes to the paypal page and you can put in your name card number etc and then it just keeps saying use another card. I have tried a variety of different setting in CC but all with no luck. Any help would be much appreciated.

This is the actual error message from the paypal screen

The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.

UPDATE

I also now get the following error when I click on the checkout with paypal button

The PayPal API has returned an error!

Ack:

Correlation ID:

Version:

Error Number:

Short Message:

Long Message:

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Guest joselito1234

I dont know if this really solve the problem.... but you should try changing the sandbox mode to "live".... i did it b4 and my paypal checkout did not fail again.

I dont know if this really solve the problem.... but you should try changing the sandbox mode to "live".... i did it b4 and my paypal checkout did not fail again.

The PayPal sandbox setting is a test mode and should only be used for that purpose. it should always be set to this when first setting it up and running some test transactions but then of course should be set to live.