Registration looping once order is placed

This seems to be a very intermittent fault or bug, but my client has become increasingly annoyed that she has had about 6 clients in the last 30 or so days, who have been looped after they have registered and tried to order this is what a customer wrote to my client on 4th Dec

"I have filled in all forms time and again,I have submitted an order, still the forms keep coming back,asking me again and again to fill ,in my details."

Despite trying to recreate the issue I haven't been able to, this is so frustrating because it looses my client business and makes me look stupid. The website having the issues is IW NAtural Candles

Has anyone else been having these sort of issues? I've looked through the bug tracker to see if I could find a solution but haven't found anything yet.

This seems to be a very intermittent fault or bug, but my client has become increasingly annoyed that she has had about 6 clients in the last 30 or so days, who have been looped after they have registered and tried to order this is what a customer wrote to my client on 4th Dec

"I have filled in all forms time and again,I have submitted an order, still the forms keep coming back,asking me again and again to fill ,in my details."

Despite trying to recreate the issue I haven't been able to, this is so frustrating because it looses my client business and makes me look stupid. The website having the issues is IW NAtural Candles

Has anyone else been having these sort of issues? I've looked through the bug tracker to see if I could find a solution but haven't found anything yet.

We have a client with the same complaint. When I tested there was no problem. I'm going to see if we can duplicate, only way to track it down, unless someone else has an idea. We'll submit a ticket to CC as well.

Yes we have had the same problem and it's definitely an intermittent fault. We have tried it on both windows and osx using firefox but can't replicate it in IE which says to me it might be a firefox incompatibility, you might tell me otherwise though......

We are getting quite a lot of orders through so clearly for the majority it works but it is a shame to miss out on orders from other browsers.

Yes we have had the same problem and it's definitely an intermittent fault. We have tried it on both windows and osx using firefox but can't replicate it in IE which says to me it might be a firefox incompatibility

I personally use Firefox o a MAC and have never had this issue before as I test the site on a regular basis, the owner uses IE not sure what version she managed to replicate it once but never again andd that was months ago. I'm still worried that if this bug isn't sorted I will loose yet another client to CubeCarts' quirky behaviour!

I have been working with Al (owner of CubeCart) for a solution to an issue similar to this that several of my clients had been having recently. If you are using PayPal WPP as your gateway then there is a good chance that we now have a solution. If you are not, then what payment gateway are you using and you will need to get the process that is failing documented and ideally repeatable (which is tough I know). There is no information in any of the posts above that can be worked on

Ian

I use Authorize.net, but before I knew how to add a new order, I would actually go into the site as a customer and create the order. There were times when I would be getting to the take the payment screen and I was kicked back to the registration screen. I had noticed in Mozilla it was REALLY bad but when i used IE it went through most times. Then I figured out how to add an order and have not personally had that problem. It is the holiday and I have noticed about 2-3 calls per day about his. I was also asked to replicat it, because, noone I had asked seemed to have the problem too often. I think it happens few and far between compared to the orders that do come through. I figured it out and it was about .08% of orders for me. So I am just dealing with it and doing phone orders.