Manual Order issues ( cc 4.3.5 )

Guest unknwn

After upgrading my store from 4.0 to 4.3.5, Manual Order page is not functioning. There was a drop down menu where you could pick a client from the list. Now all is gone. Is that a bad upgrade job or CC changed something in this release ? If so where do I find information about fixing / making it work ? I just need to be able to add manual orders.

The manual order WORKS if I know the customer number, but until the customer puts an ORDER, I dont know where to find his/hers number. So it is like catch 22.

Are there ANY manuals on how the back-end works ?

any gurus out there that figured it out and wanna share the info with the fellows ?

After upgrading my store from 4.0 to 4.3.5, Manual Order page is not functioning. There was a drop down menu where you could pick a client from the list. Now all is gone. Is that a bad upgrade job or CC changed something in this release ? If so where do I find information about fixing / making it work ? I just need to be able to add manual orders.

The manual order WORKS if I know the customer number, but until the customer puts an ORDER, I dont know where to find his/hers number. So it is like catch 22.

Are there ANY manuals on how the back-end works ?

any gurus out there that figured it out and wanna share the info with the fellows ?

The customer drop down functionality is now disabled if you have 500 or more customers in your system due to the performance impact of loading this amount of data into the browser

Ian

The 500 customers is true but my "mad scientist" has found a way in the back end to increase that so I am still able to add new orders, as I am now able to continue to add new customers. I do a lot of phone orders also, and I was told that after so many it affects the performance. Does any one know what I am really effecting because otherwise I'm scr...d. I was forced to leave a web host because of some legal issues and venture off on my own to load my own catalogs and I will be adding orders for years to come as my sites have been out there for 10 years or more. How will this effect my ability to add orders in Cubecart 4.3.3 and 4.3.7 is available but if it's not broke don't fix it kind of thing.