Tax Codes

Guest HIGHRISE

Guest HIGHRISE

Cube cart does not support tax codes in California. We having been setting up an online store with the latest version hoping to find a way to work around this problem. I am interested if anyone else has had this problem. We need to be able to charge taxes on products sold in California based on the shipping zip code. It would be nice to have the tax module added to be able to do this. Any ideas?

Guest HIGHRISE

Hi

Take a look over at cubecartforums.org for a mod called "All in One Shipping with Postcodes" by Estelle which will solve this issue. A fantastic mod that I have installed at quite a few of my clients.

Ian

Ian,

thanks, I am looking over at the mods. you are familiar with that mod, does it provide the ability to enter tax codes based on the zip code, or postal code?

Hi

Take a look over at cubecartforums.org for a mod called "All in One Shipping with Postcodes" by Estelle which will solve this issue. A fantastic mod that I have installed at quite a few of my clients.

Ian

Ian,

thanks, I am looking over at the mods. you are familiar with that mod, does it provide the ability to enter tax codes based on the zip code, or postal code?

UK postcodes and USA / Canada codes as well

• 7 months later...
Guest Shoppe

Cube cart does not support tax codes in California. We having been setting up an online store with the latest version hoping to find a way to work around this problem. I am interested if anyone else has had this problem. We need to be able to charge taxes on products sold in California based on the shipping zip code. It would be nice to have the tax module added to be able to do this. Any ideas?

Hello HIGHRISE, did you ever got this figured out? Did the mod ""All in One Shipping with Postcodes" work for you? if so will you let me know how you configured it? I'm in CA as well and am surprised that after reading all the posts that there's still no solid solution for it.

I figured out a fix and it is quite simple really and am willing to share if needed.

I'm testing with the demo version 4, but need to have a solid solution for this tax problem before I commit and spend my hard earned money on this....

Thanks