3d secure not working with WPP

jsgypsy

Is there some way that one of the staff could contact me about this? I've put in a bug report, and I had even been in touch with Cardinal about it. But they are now telling me I should contact CC directly. Of course I can't do that without buying support credits which to be honest I don't feel I should have to do in this case, nor can I afford right now.

I've applied the latest files released on the 15th, but I still end up with the same results. You can read what I put in the bug tracker here:

http://bugs.cubecart.com/view.php?id=1834

AND, before I decided to start this thread, I even tried setting up a clean install on a subdomain so I could test the 3d secure on that with my settings. But I've been having so many problems just trying to get it to work, that I give up. I've wasted my whole day just trying to get it to allow me to log into the admin, I've installed and re-installed and re-installed again, only to find that it now won't allow me to login as a customer either nor add items to the basket. :)

If you have not fixed this it could be due to an incorrect or no password. Check to see if you created a transaction password in your Cardinal account by logging in and going to manage profile - manage profile information. You need to have a transaction password entered, this password is the one you need to use in the alternate checkout - paypal - 3D-Secure Settings.

If you have not fixed this it could be due to an incorrect or no password. Check to see if you created a transaction password in your Cardinal account by logging in and going to manage profile - manage profile information. You need to have a transaction password entered, this password is the one you need to use in the alternate checkout - paypal - 3D-Secure Settings.

Yes, I've done that and double-checked it before. Have you been able to get it to work? I've had someone else report in the bug tracker that they had the same results as me.

I haven't had a chance to try it again with a fresh install.

I had a customer of mine this morning complain of failed transactions with the same errors you posted in the bug report, we found that he had not created a transaction password and was using the password he logs in to his cardinal account with. After changing this, we tested and the payments are now going through although I must say that the verification box is not appearing now, its just processing the payments so we need to test it some more and find out if the verification box should always appear which I presume it should?