POPULAR PRODUCT NOT UPDATING v4

Guest gtiserge

Guest gtiserge

I'm having promblem with my popular Product, for what eer reason, this funtion is no longer updating, I tried clearing the cache, with no effect, it's still only showing my old sales data, basically it's Kaput.

Anybody had this problem before?

:(

Guest gtiserge

Hi

Go into your Admin Panel and in General Settings, under the Styles & Misc tab find Source for popular products data: and change it to Number of Views. You prob have it set to Number of Sales.

Lee

Lee thanks for the reply, I meant to say it's still showing old sales data, which doesn't reflect to the sales data under the Stats

Apologies, you did say in your original post that it was the old sales data; my fault for not reading it correctly!!

So, I take it you have the setting for Popular Products set to Number of Sales? But it is still showing the old data. Have you tried Rebuild number customer orders? If you go to google and put "Rebuild number customer orders" into the search box you will find a result that explains what things do in Rebuild & Recount. Maybe the sales for your 'old' items is still greater than the sales the your 'new' ones therefore still showing in the Pop Prods box. I usually set Pop Prods to show Number of Views so I am not sure why your old data is still showing, as I don't have that problem.

Hope you get it sorted!

Lee