Different price for certain group

Audiocheck

Hello,

I would like to add a function to my cubecart that certain group of people will get 10% discount from all of my products.

I mean that these people have one kind of bonus card and that`s why they can get this 10% discount.

What options do I have to solve this kind of payment method?

I would really appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks in advance!

~Juuso

Thanks for the tip. I tried to search topics from that subject but didn´t find any yet. I also registered in and did the validating thing but for some reason I can`t post any new topics yet. I will have to take a better look soon.
Where on CCF are you trying to post?

Thanks for the tip. I tried to search topics from that subject but didn´t find any yet. I also registered in and did the validating thing but for some reason I can`t post any new topics yet. I will have to take a better look soon.
Where on CCF are you trying to post?

I was trying to post to the Free Modifications (v3) section. I also tried to post one another section (I don´t remember which one was it) but it didn´t work either.

http://www.cubecartforums.org/index.php?showforum=5

ps I got the answer for the question I was asking under this topic.

I was trying to post to the Free Modifications (v3) section. I also tried to post one another section (I don´t remember which one was it) but it didn´t work either.

http://www.cubecartforums.org/index.php?showforum=5

ps I got the answer for the question I was asking under this topic.

There's the reason, if you're trying to add a free mod you need to do this via the downloads to generate the topic.... however I'm guessing you were trying to post a support topic which means you were trying to post in the wrong forum. There is a general support forum for general support topics.