4.3.9 changed files list missing in AL's post

Guest aguser

Guest aguser

As per topic title, the post from AL mentioning 4.3.9 does not list the changed files. I find this list very useful when merging my files.

I haven't downloaded 4.3.9 yet so does anyone know if the changed file list is in the archive?

As per topic title, the post from AL mentioning 4.3.9 does not list the changed files. I find this list very useful when merging my files.

I haven't downloaded 4.3.9 yet so does anyone know if the changed file list is in the archive?

you could always download 4.3.9 unzip it on your hard drive and Look... then let us know if it is or not

Guest Roger Huston

Hello,

The change file is necessary. I came here to post the same message. Those of us with hundreds of changes to their code use it to verify the diff files. Yes, we can download 4.3.8 and 4.3.9 and do the diff ourselves, however Al has always posted it in the past.

Please post the diff.

- Roger

Hello,

The change file is necessary. I came here to post the same message. Those of us with hundreds of changes to their code use it to verify the diff files. Yes, we can download 4.3.8 and 4.3.9 and do the diff ourselves, however Al has always posted it in the past.

Please post the diff.

- Roger

Hello,

Please post the diff, we all need it to upgrade.

Hans

Guest Roger Huston

Hello,

I have emailed Al. He said that many of the changes were in header information and the Change Log would be almost useless. He did say he will see what he can do.

Personally, I VERY much would like the file as I can verify each and every change as I upgrade.

- Roger

Guest BobSpadger

There appears to be no real information on what needs to be upgraded on this.

Is there a list of which PHP files have changed? Do we need to do anything to the SQL?

Guest BobSpadger

I can see the file there - however, its basically picking out every change of the header.

If there was a list of files that need updating I'd happily run my own comparison.

Guest aguser

Downloaded the files and did the upgrade.

Sooo many php files have changed simply because Devlion's headquaters have changed ;) jees what a big upgrade for little changes !!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a list of actual the files (why doesn't the change report list files?) that changed other than the company address? This is way to painful for sites with customization....

Mode: Differences, With Context, Ignoring Unimportant <- ???

Left base folder: CubeCart-4.3.8

Right base folder: CubeCart-4.3.9

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Roger Huston

First, I do not believe they should have updated all the header files due to a HQ change. Change that stuff in new versions. I mean, you have to update the header of each and every file so the NEXT update that comes down the line you know what is going on.

I guess I could do a search and replace on all the .php files and see if that will work, but they shouldn't have changed the files.

- Roger