Postage

Guest Speedbird

Guest Speedbird

Hi all

I can't seem to get my head around the postage fees..

I want to add these fees to the site

i need to set the shipping as 3.95 for up to 2kg and 8.00 for 2-15kg and free for personalised stuff

Here is the VER i am using

CubeCart Version: 3.0.20

PHP Version: 5.2.8

I look forward to your help..

Regards

All

Hi

First you need to enable the 'By Weight' shipping module. For this example we will use just one country, in one zone.

1) In Zone 1 Countries, put GB.

2) Put your Handling Fee, if using one, in the Handling Fee box.

3) In the Zone 1 Shiping 1st Class Rates (Comma Separated) box enter 2:3.95, 15:8.00. That will give you a shipping fee of 3.95 up to 2KG and 8.00 from 2 to 15KG.

4) Set the Tax if using in the Tax Class box.

Not too sure what you mean with the free for personalised stuff though. You can set free shipping to be enabled over a set subtotal, or maybe By Category if you have a 'Personalised Items' category.

Lee

Guest Speedbird

Hiya cheers for your reply

I have done what you have said

I have set the postage to this :- 0:0.00, 2:3.95, 15:8.00

0KG is free like letters etc

upto 2KG :- 3.95

2KG to 15KG is 8.00

Is that right as i have inputted that and saved.. it adds the postage on when i do a fake buy but click continue to carry on the order and i get the ERROR message below

Sorry

No shipping method setup for your country. Please contact us to see if we can make an alternative arrangement.

hope to here from you soon

thanks

Whats your URL? It might be easier if I take a look. I have set the same settings on a test site my end and it works fine.

If you haven't already done so, try clearing the cache. Sometimes that works so any new settings take effect.

Lee

Also, have you edited any of the countries, or have any other code changes/mods?

All the above should work.. GB is the correct ISO code for United Kingdom. However, also ensure your product (or Order) weights are correctly set (Kg or Lbs)

I *think* that if the order is overweight, you could also get this error, so perhaps create a 0Kg product and run a test purchase with delivery to a UK address.

Jason

• 2 weeks later...