I'm having a problem editing anything in my Cubecart.

Guest smcdonough

Guest smcdonough

Every time I go into a product and edit anything, I will then finish, by hitting Edit Product. It will then go to a page with a title that reads:

MySQL Error Occurred

Error Message:

126: Incorrect key file for table './dermed9_cubecart/CubeCart_inventory.MYI'; try to repair it

It is doing it on every product. I can't change anything. I first tried working with Explorer and it happened, so I closed that and opened it in Firefox, but it did the exact same thing.

What is wrong and what can I do?

This is the first time I've ever had this problem.

Guest smcdonough

your database has a corrrupt table

if you have phpMyAdmin you could try to repair the table

which is what the MySql error is suggesting you try

That sounds fine, but I have no idea how to do that. I'm just putting in the data for our products. I'm not very good when it comes to going inside to repair a program.

I have attached a copy of the message.

Any help?

Hi

In phpMyAdmin select the database, then with the Structures tab selected, select the table in question, and in the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page, select REPAIR TABLE.

You could also do this through CubeCart Admin Panel. Select Database under the Maintenance tab. Then select the table, with the check-box. In the drop-down menu at the bottom, chose Repair.

Lee

Guest smcdonough

Hi

In phpMyAdmin select the database, then with the Structures tab selected, select the table in question, and in the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page, select REPAIR TABLE.

You could also do this through CubeCart Admin Panel. Select Database under the Maintenance tab. Then select the table, with the check-box. In the drop-down menu at the bottom, chose Repair.

Lee

THANK YOU!!!!

Everything seems to be fine now.