USPS Not Working,probably because of weight, any solutions?

Guest nataliesfh

Guest nataliesfh

cubecart version:3.0.20

I'm trying to set up USPS shipping, I have access to the production server, but get an XML error message at the top of the page during checkout:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<Error><Number>-2147219085</Number><Source>Rate_Respond.;SOLServerRates.RateV3_Respond</Source><Description>Invalid XML Element cannot be empty according to the DTD/Schema.

line= 0 pos= 1196</Description><HelpFile></HelpFile><HelpContext>1000440</HelpContext></Error>

I'm almost 100% sure it's because all of my items weigh less then one pound. I made sure to convert ALL products weight to pounds.

I want to provide worldwide shipping via first class mail also but can't seem to get it all working.

Shipping by weight has been so confusing for me. I can't seem to find any help on the usps site for shipping rates by zones, and I'm afraid to use it just in case rates change or I make a mistake.

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.

cubecart version:3.0.20

I'm trying to set up USPS shipping, I have access to the production server, but get an XML error message at the top of the page during checkout:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<Error><Number>-2147219085</Number><Source>Rate_Respond.;SOLServerRates.RateV3_Respond</Source><Description>Invalid XML Element cannot be empty according to the DTD/Schema.

line= 0 pos= 1196</Description><HelpFile></HelpFile><HelpContext>1000440</HelpContext></Error>

I'm almost 100% sure it's because all of my items weigh less then one pound. I made sure to convert ALL products weight to pounds.

I want to provide worldwide shipping via first class mail also but can't seem to get it all working.

Shipping by weight has been so confusing for me. I can't seem to find any help on the usps site for shipping rates by zones, and I'm afraid to use it just in case rates change or I make a mistake.

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.

This has now been fixed and the solution is available FREE of charge - although as there are not going to be any further releases (even bug fixes) for V3 anyone wanting this is going to have to search for it !

Ian