Local Licence Key

I've just tried to login to my admin section and it says my LOCAL LICENCE KEY is missing or invalid, then tries to forward me to a support page and fails. I've tried to submit a ticket but this would cost £21.00! Why can't i find a way of sorting this without having to pay as I can't use a cart thats been OK for the last 5 year!

Does anyone know how to sort this problem as I can't login to view my new orders

Russ

I've just tried to login to my admin section and it says my LOCAL LICENCE KEY is missing or invalid, then tries to forward me to a support page and fails. I've tried to submit a ticket but this would cost £21.00! Why can't i find a way of sorting this without having to pay as I can't use a cart thats been OK for the last 5 year!

Does anyone know how to sort this problem as I can't login to view my new orders

Russ

In firefox I can sign in and it takes me to my admin screen then tries to forward me on to a page that does not exist?

saying:

Your local license key is missing or invalid. We will now try to redirect you to create a new key. If this operation fails or you feel it is in error please contact our support department.

then when you press OK - The page fails

License issues can only be resolved by Devellion themselves, if the knowledgebase article on licensing issues does not help. If you are unsure that this comes under support, as licensing issues don't normally, submit a sales ticket first.

• 3 weeks later...

You can ALWAYS submit a Sales ticket and we will tell you whether we can help you or not based on what's wrong, etc. We help dozens of people with simple issues every day via Sales tickets. So it's almost always quickest to check with us first before assuming you have to spend money. The incredible majority of issues are very simple fixes.

:w00t: