customers not getting email....I'm getting them!

nutbags.co.uk

I have 2 cubecart v4 carts and believe I have set them up identically in the admin pages.However on my new site which has only been running a month,when customers place orders I not only get the email notification but also get the emails intended for the customer.I've just had an order placed and received one email telling me the order has been placed,then another thanking me for the order and payment,then when I marked the order as despatched I got another telling me the order has been despatched.I've checked all my settings against those on my original website which is working correctly and cannot see any errors.Any ideas?

• 5 months later...

Guest tornadocomponents.com

I have 2 cubecart v4 carts and believe I have set them up identically in the admin pages.However on my new site which has only been running a month,when customers place orders I not only get the email notification but also get the emails intended for the customer.I've just had an order placed and received one email telling me the order has been placed,then another thanking me for the order and payment,then when I marked the order as despatched I got another telling me the order has been despatched.I've checked all my settings against those on my original website which is working correctly and cannot see any errors.Any ideas?

I have the same problem, is there any solution ?, email notifications are very important and I need get this problem solved.

My CC version is 4.4.4