Site Hacked - help needed please

Guest DesignGirl

Guest DesignGirl

On Sunday two of my cubecart sites were hacked (along with a lot of others who are with the same host)

I've contacted cubecart support and they suggested I find someone here on the forum who can get my sites back up and running. I don't have enough experience with cubecart to know what files to put where.

the first website is http://www.madebymeeya.com.au/invitations_store/

I've deleted the index file because the hacker had his file there. the hacker file also shows after i login to the admin panel, instead of the actual admin panel.

please help. I'm happy to pay you if this isn't something fairly simple that can be explained on the forum.

thank you

• 1 month later...

On Sunday two of my cubecart sites were hacked (along with a lot of others who are with the same host)

I've contacted cubecart support and they suggested I find someone here on the forum who can get my sites back up and running. I don't have enough experience with cubecart to know what files to put where.

the first website is http://www.madebymeeya.com.au/invitations_store/

I've deleted the index file because the hacker had his file there. the hacker file also shows after i login to the admin panel, instead of the actual admin panel.

please help. I'm happy to pay you if this isn't something fairly simple that can be explained on the forum.

thank you

If multiple sites on the server have been hacked then it is a much more serious breach than somebodu discovering your account password - fixing the files will be a short term fix unless the host sorts out the root cause. Very few hosting companies set up their servers to use suPHP (as we do) which is strange as this totally eliminates this type of problem from happening.

regards

Ian