not installing correctly

Guest hennaboy

database host is usually localhost

table prefix is useful if you have more than one store. So for example

store1

store2

As for the folder that would be where you uploaded the files.

database host is usually localhost

table prefix is useful if you have more than one store. So for example

store1

store2

As for the folder that would be where you uploaded the files.

i got it to work, i deleted the setup folder and i get 2 errors in my error log. this is what i get

File: [catalogue.class.php] Line: [928] "SELECT I.* FROM store1CubeCart_inventory AS I LEFT JOIN (SELECT product_id, MAX(price) as price, MAX(sale_price) as sale_price FROM store1CubeCart_pricing_group WHERE group_id = 0 GROUP BY product_id) as G ON G.product_id = I.product_id WHERE I.product_id IN (SELECT product_id FROM `store1CubeCart_category_index` as CI INNER JOIN store1CubeCart_category as C where CI.cat_id = C.cat_id AND C.hide = 0) AND I.status = 1 AND ORDER BY IF (G.price IS NULL, I.price, G.price) DESC LIMIT 10 OFFSET 0 " - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY IF (G.price IS NULL, I.price, G.price) DESC LIMIT 10 OFFSET 0' at line 1

File: [catalogue.class.php] Line: [930] "SELECT COUNT(I.product_id) as count FROM store1CubeCart_inventory AS I LEFT JOIN (SELECT product_id, MAX(price) as price, MAX(sale_price) as sale_price FROM store1CubeCart_pricing_group WHERE group_id = 0 GROUP BY product_id) as G ON G.product_id = I.product_id WHERE I.product_id IN (SELECT product_id FROM `store1CubeCart_category_index` as CI INNER JOIN store1CubeCart_category as C where CI.cat_id = C.cat_id AND C.hide = 0) AND I.status = 1 AND ORDER BY IF (G.price IS NULL, I.price, G.price) DESC " - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY IF (G.price IS NULL, I.price, G.price) DESC' at line 1

It should install in the root directory just fine.

i got it to work, i deleted the setup folder and i get 2 errors in my error log. this is what i get

File: [catalogue.class.php] Line: [928] "SELECT I.* FROM store1CubeCart_inventory AS I LEFT JOIN (SELECT product_id, MAX(price) as price, MAX(sale_price) as sale_price FROM store1CubeCart_pricing_group WHERE group_id = 0 GROUP BY product_id) as G ON G.product_id = I.product_id WHERE I.product_id IN (SELECT product_id FROM `store1CubeCart_category_index` as CI INNER JOIN store1CubeCart_category as C where CI.cat_id = C.cat_id AND C.hide = 0) AND I.status = 1 AND ORDER BY IF (G.price IS NULL, I.price, G.price) DESC LIMIT 10 OFFSET 0 " - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY IF (G.price IS NULL, I.price, G.price) DESC LIMIT 10 OFFSET 0' at line 1

File: [catalogue.class.php] Line: [930] "SELECT COUNT(I.product_id) as count FROM store1CubeCart_inventory AS I LEFT JOIN (SELECT product_id, MAX(price) as price, MAX(sale_price) as sale_price FROM store1CubeCart_pricing_group WHERE group_id = 0 GROUP BY product_id) as G ON G.product_id = I.product_id WHERE I.product_id IN (SELECT product_id FROM `store1CubeCart_category_index` as CI INNER JOIN store1CubeCart_category as C where CI.cat_id = C.cat_id AND C.hide = 0) AND I.status = 1 AND ORDER BY IF (G.price IS NULL, I.price, G.price) DESC " - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY IF (G.price IS NULL, I.price, G.price) DESC' at line 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jellycube

I have a similar error. I have had cubecart installed for me by my hosting company and after deleting setup file etc I noticed a number of errors regarding catalogue.class.php

File: [catalogue.class.php] Line: [928] "SELECT I.* FROM CubeCart_inventory AS I LEFT JOIN (SELECT product_id, MAX(price) as price, MAX(sale_price) as sale_price FROM CubeCart_pricing_group WHERE group_id = 0 GROUP BY product_id) as G ON G.product_id = I.product_id WHERE I.product_id IN (SELECT product_id FROM `CubeCart_category_index` as CI INNER JOIN CubeCart_category as C where CI.cat_id = C.cat_id AND C.hide = 0) AND I.status = 1 AND ORDER BY IF (G.price IS NULL, I.price, G.price) DESC LIMIT 10 OFFSET 0 " - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY IF (G.price IS NULL, I.price, G.price) DESC LIMIT 10 OFFSET 0' at line 1

and it continues ...

I have only found references to MSQL strict mode from Dec 2007 but it states that this issue is being worked on, so can only assume it is not this. I am not confident to follow through with the instructions in case I end up over my head !

Can someone help me? or direct me to a forum that can.

Thank you so much for any help

Jellycube :)

Welcome jellycube! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

The SQL statement in the file catalogue.class.php line 926 and 929 is depending on $whereString not being empty. But it can be. And when it is not empty, it already has 'AND' in front of it. (The SQL statements at 910 and 912 are fine.)

So, if you are knowledgeable at editing PHP code, remove the AND from this part of the statement in both lines 926 and 929:

AND %2\$s %3\$s

Guest jellycube

Welcome jellycube! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

The SQL statement in the file catalogue.class.php line 926 and 929 is depending on $whereString not being empty. But it can be. And when it is not empty, it already has 'AND' in front of it. (The SQL statements at 910 and 912 are fine.)

So, if you are knowledgeable at editing PHP code, remove the AND from this part of the statement in both lines 926 and 929:

AND %2\$s %3\$s

Thank you for your greeting and your reply to my untimely desmise :)

I removed the AND from both lines as per instructions but alas no change. What is also peculiar is that I have deleted the setup files and changed permissions on the other, yet my dashboard wont accept these as being actioned?

Im wondering if I should just reinstall?

looking forward to your reply