Flyout Menu (like v4 had)

Nikki72

I've been having a few problems trying to transfer my v4 skin to v5 with one of them being the category menu. Ive copied over the css from layout.css in v4 and categories.tpl to common.css and navigation.inc.php but i still cant get this to work :( Is it not possible to have the flyout menu that the v4 skins had? With so many skins being shipped with v5 i must say im shocked that everyone of them uses the same dropdown menu system and not even one of them having the old flyout menu! Surely the developers hoped hoped v4 users would upgrade to v5 and want to keep their existing design. Its bad enough that just as we start to understand how to customise v4 you then release something completely different!

Sorry for the rant, its just really frustrating having to learn a whole new template system just to be able to keep the look of our store and not confuse customers with something completely different! Im sure there's lots of us that started with v3, upgraded to v4 but were able to keep the same design and then upgrade to v5 only to have to either use a shipped template that looks nothing like we've had for 4 years or pay a developer to convert it over :dizzy: