Country code set to zero causing 10001

danielkehorne

We've got a shop which has been working fine for a long time but is currently giving everyone the error

ERROR - 10001

Unfortunately there are no suitable shipping methods available for your order. This may be because the total weight of your order is too high or we cannot ship to your country. Please contact a member of our staff for any further inquiries.

It may help to remove the last item added to your basket.

I've done some digging and it appears that it's throwing this error because the variable $basket['delInf']['country'] as called on line 42 of modules/shipping/Royal_Mail/calc.php is 0; I've not been able to detemine why, i've tested this whilst logged out and whilst logged in as a user with United Kingdom set as country.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi

This will happen if the country ISO code hasn't been entered or the weight of the order has been exceeded/has not been entered. If you have entered the ISO code for the UK, make sure it's GB NOT UK.

Lee

Hi, Thanks for the reply, i'm fairly certain the problem isn't weight or the iso not being set as i've done some checking and in modules/shipping/Royal_Mail/calc.php the line which is supposed to get the country ISO....

$countryISO = getCountryFormat($basket['delInf']['country'], 'id', 'iso');

...can't actually return a valid ISO because $basket['delInf']['country'] is "zero", unforunately i've not been able to troubleshoot any further and determine why it's set to zero. So really I guess i'm asking is where does $basket['delInf']['country'] normally get set so I can start checking why it isn't set.

Thanks.