Adding New Payment Gateway

Guest beautyie

Guest beautyie

Hi, I want to add a payment gate that I have previously created for cc4, is there anything specific that needs to be included to have the new gateway ie hooks etc, if so anybody got any tips.

The gateway I want to implement is for REALEX Payment just in case somebody else is doing this.

• 1 year later...

To add new payment gate you use can www.merchantinc.com. I am working with this company since last 6 years. They will display directly Merchant Seal on your website. This ensure that customer information is collected and stored in secured manner. They are also supporting application for phone which is quite at better rates.

Hi, I want to add a payment gate that I have previously created for cc4, is there anything specific that needs to be included to have the new gateway ie hooks etc, if so anybody got any tips.

The gateway I want to implement is for REALEX Payment just in case somebody else is doing this.

The gateway would need to be re-coded for V5 - if you have the skills then you can use one of the built in payment gateways from V5 to see what the likely differences are

Thanks
Ian