Storage Directory Off site.

Is there a way i can store digital data on a different website (Not on same Website as cubecart 5 is installed) ?

For obvious reasons if i wish to make many backup (Not within the application) ie Site and mysql etc.

My intention is to store digital data from more than one website (Not just cubecart) on a particular site for the same reasons.

Sort of a file storage site.

Is there a way i can store digital data on a different website (Not on same Website as cubecart 5 is installed) ?

For obvious reasons if i wish to make many backup (Not within the application) ie Site and mysql etc.

My intention is to store digital data from more than one website (Not just cubecart) on a particular site for the same reasons.

Sort of a file storage site.

You may need to check to be sure your host will let you do that. I had a host at one time that would not.

Thanks for the info...

Let me seeee..... Hmmm I Will let myself do that...

Yes he lets me do that ... (Me Self hosting)

With Cubecart 3 i can have the files anywhere

But with Cubecart 5 when i use the Code URL for digital download it just takes me back to the cubecart page with previous links,

Wont let me download. Also in the Sql the field Digital seams to be 1 on all the Digital delivery and others incremental. digital_path checks ok

Is this yet another bug ?