Full Title on Latest Products?

Dirty Butter

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Bloody hard to find, but there is a line in classes/cubecart.class.php that arbitrarily truncates the title. In version 5.0.7 it is line 114, and it looks like this:

$product['name'] = (strlen($product['name'])>42) ? substr($product['name'],0,38).'…' : $product['name'];

I commented it out and suddenly I had the full titles. You may need to alter the stylesheet that controls the product box height if you have extremely long product titles, to ensure they will fit cleanly.

Hello,

Bloody hard to find, but there is a line in classes/cubecart.class.php that arbitrarily truncates the title. In version 5.0.7 it is line 114, and it looks like this:

$product['name'] = (strlen($product['name'])>42) ? substr($product['name'],0,38).'…' : $product['name'];

I commented it out and suddenly I had the full titles. You may need to alter the stylesheet that controls the product box height if you have extremely long product titles, to ensure they will fit cleanly.

Thanks, CBGitty! That helped a lot. I added a bit to the height in div.latest_product of common.css and an extra <br/> after the title in content.homepage.php, and it has the full title now.