v4 to v5.0.7 upgrade - image and product issues

Guest Viola

Guest Viola

This store has quite a large number of images and some of them are in subfolders. Any product that had an image from a subfolder assinged to it no longer has it's image after the upgrade. All the images still show up in the File Manager and in the Images tab when editing a product, but the relationships between products and images are gone (only for images in subfolders).

Also looking at the database, the "img" column in the CubeCart_image_index table is empty (I believe it should contain the filenames of images).

Second problem is that adding or editing a product doesn't work. When I click Save the page just reloads and any changes aren't saved. I made a second copy of the store and tried deleting all the images and then updating the file list. I could then save product details again. Going back to the copy that still had all the images I tried increasing the memory limit from 32mb to 128mb - unfortunately that didn't help.

So I'm wondering, is there a fix for the images in subfolders not being assigned to their products, what the heck happened to the CubeCart_image_index table, and is there anything else I can try to fix the products not saving (deleting all the images is not really an option).

Guest Viola

Tried the whole upgrade again, this time with version 5.0.8. The issue with images in subfolders missing from products appears to be resolved now (I also changed the permissions on the /uploads folder and all sub folders and files to 775 before upgrading - not sure if that made the difference).

Still can't edit products though.