Step 3 Payment screen blanked - customer unable to pay

admin@batterydoctor.com.au

Customer goes to step 3 of checkout to select the payment option, some are just getting the centre column just blank where the payment options should be. The customer cannot pay and then goes away at the critical time. The error is not occurring for every customer but is very persistent. Customer has indicated that refreshing the screen doesn`t help and different browsers make no difference. Has anyone experienced this?

I wondered if latest upgrades have solved this.

Thanks

CubeCart Version 5.0.9 PHP Version 5.3.14 MySQL Version 50525 Server Software Apache

Guest Viola

Is it possible your payment gateways have Allowed Zones set up, and the affected customers have billing addresses outside those zones? That's the only cause I can think of.

• 2 weeks later...

looks like this error is persisting for us.

Intermittently the customer comes up with a blank payment page during checkout ( no options available in the centre column)

I have only two payment options activated - PayPal and Print Order Form which work most of the time.

I have to call the customer every time this happens to try to save the sale.

running 5.1.4 and was been happening before latest upgrades.

thanks