double invoice on items

slic535

i am using 5.1.4 and i have some people getting double invoices with the order. its not double charging them but doubling in the invoice.

1 x blue pearl tactical stiletto pk263bl - blue-pearl-tactical-stiletto-pk263bl ($12.99) $12.99

1 x blue pearl tactical stiletto pk263bl - blue-pearl-tactical-stiletto-pk263bl ($12.99) $12.99

1 x pirate skull butterfly knife pk5306cp 515 - pirate-skull-butterfly-knife-pk5306cp-515 ($4.99) $4.99

Is this invoice delivered by email, or is this invoice what is viewable at the customer account panel, or a printed invoice, or...???

Are there multiple same-items listed in the admin's Order Summary screen?

Do these items have any options that one line item can be distinguished against the other line item?

Doubling of the line items for each item, or just some, or just the first?

Go to the admin's Order Overview for a problematic order. Then click on the Inventory tab.

At the right end of each line item, there is a trash bin. Hover your mouse over the bin and note the web address displayed in the browser's status bar. It will look like:

?_g=orders&sort[order_date]=DESC&action=edit&order_id=120907-200713-3929#6

Note if the #number is the same for the duplicated items.

You did not answer the question about each duplicated item possibly having different options chosen.

This is not a problem with the browser.

I see the example you gave above is product_id 140. And searching on 'blue' doesn't return more than one, so I think there is no actual duplicated products. And this product does not have any options.

The next question is: please mention any changes you made to the Cubecart code that may have something to do with products being added to the cart or products in the cart being displayed.

I have exactly the same issue, I think its caused by the PayPal Pro module specifically the Instant Payment. having said that I did turn off instant payment and I still get the occasional order that has duplicate line items (the total and subtotal are unaffected)

you can make it do it by going on to the instant payment, then back to the site and then back to payment. any combination other that a stright check out dupes items.

I have .14 with completely standard code, no mods

And the Duplicates DO have different #numbers

Any Ideas ?

Courty

• 2 months later...

I am also having this issue with my Cubecart, most recent version (5.*). Has anyone figured out the issue? Using Paypal (not Pro) and Order Form as methods of payment.