Using PHP V5.4

NARD

My hosting service will be no longer (after April 2013) be supporting PHP 5.2 and have 5.4 already available. What will I have to do with the Cubecart software to make the upgrade to 5.4? I believe there is something to do with the Zend loader which are either 5.2 or 5.3 in the files included with CC5.1.5. package

Thanks for any help,

NARD

The Zend Guard/Optimizer has not been released for PHP 5.4 (according to their site as of this writing).

Therefore, you will need to convince your hosting provider to support your hosting package for the ionCube 4.2.x loader.

You need to make one edit to the file /includes/global.inc.php: make sure the $glob['encoder'] equals 'ioncube'.

The Zend Guard/Optimizer has not been released for PHP 5.4 (according to their site as of this writing).

Therefore, you will need to convince your hosting provider to support your hosting package for the ionCube 4.2.x loader.

You need to make one edit to the file /includes/global.inc.php: make sure the $glob['encoder'] equals 'ioncube'.

Thank you for this information. The global.inc.php file already references 'ioncube' as you describe it. I will have to look into the support for ioncube 4.2.x loader.