Create Custom Orders in Admin

dcmgraphics

So I am testing out CC5 (I have 5.1.5 lite) installed right now. Trying to see if I can create custom orders in the admin like I can in CC4. Which I can do, but it appreas the product needs to be an existing product. I need the ability to type product options, such as color, size, etc. on multiple lines. Is this possible in CC5?

Not at the moment. It seems there is no checking/verifying/forcing an admin to deal with a product's options, whether mandatory or not, when Adding/Editing an order in the admin's Order Overview screen. This does need to be fixed.

There is also the problem of having such an order, whether added or edited, available to the customer when the customer checks his Order History. It will show in the History and will display when the customer clicks on the link to View the Order.

And if the order is still at the Pending stage, there will be a link where the customer can "Make Payment" or "Complete the Order". But this does not work. The customer is taken to the checkout screen, but there, CubeCart reports the basket is empty.

I am trying to find the cause.